Considering MODLI’s role, which stems from the vision and mission, in providing
excellent education service and safety in the field of teaching foreign
languages for military personnel and their families, civilians, and expatriates,
and the belief that this role will only be achieved by paying attention to the
environment and occupational health and safety of its members, providing a
secure learning community and an appropriate environment that allows creativity,
innovation and access to the integrated management system, the Institute is
committed to the following:
- Promote environmental awareness that tends for occupational safety and health
for all employees of the institute.
- Create a healthy and safe working environment for all employees and clients of
- Protect the environment from pollution within the Institute by increasing the
- Comply with all laws and regulations and other requirements related to the
activities and services of the Institute affecting the environment, safety and
- Apply and improve occupational safety and health procedures for workers and
- Continuously improve the application of methods and plans to prevent pollution
and protect the environment, as well as the prevention of occupational injuries
and diseases through the control of risks related to the work environment.
- Set objectives and targets for all activities related to environment, safety,
and occupational health and continuously review then to ensure the improvement
of the overall performance of the Institute.