MODLI is committed to providing unique, competitive, and pioneer high quality
educational services in the field of teaching foreign languages for military
personnel and their families, civilians, and expatriates in order to meet the
expectations of the customers. This is carried out through the following:
- Conforming to the requirements of ISO international standard for Quality (ISO
9001 for the year 2008).
- Bewaring, training and continuing education for all individuals and at all
levels to reach the level of professionalism.
- Continuing improvement of the effectiveness and efficiency of quality management
system of the institute.
- Providing ongoing training and gaining experience and skills to all students of
- Developing specific strategic and general objectives for quality that will be
reviewed and measured periodically, and will continuously work on regular basis
to achieve them.
- Reviewing annually the quality policy to ensure the continued application at all
- Disseminating, bewaring and ensuring all individuals perceived the quality
- Complying with legal requirements, legislation, and the achievement of health
and environmental requirements for all learners.